RECIPESCook our essentials with ease ...
CHICKEN BREASTS MARINATED WITH SPICY CHICKEN SUPER RUB
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 French shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 bag Super Rub spicy chicken
- Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the chicken breasts for a few hours.
- Bake on the BBQ or in the oven
EASY PULLED PORK IN THE SLOW COOKER
– 1 pork shoulder roast (about 4 lb)
For the BBQ sauce:
– 4 tbsp. Mixing Super Rub – Memphis rub
– 2 cups of ketchup
– 3 tbsp. brown sugar
– 2 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
– 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
-2 tsp. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
-2 to 3 cloves of garlic
1. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring with a whisk.
2. Put the meat in the slow cooker, coat it with the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook at low temperature for about 8 hours.
4. Break up the meat with a fork, mixing the sauce with the meat.
Serve as a burger, on nachos, in your grilled cheese, in your pizza or make a pulled pork poutine.
Coat your piece of pork with the Memphis Rub mixture.
Mix a few spoonfuls of ketchup and BBQ sauce and brush your meat with this mixture.
Place the meat in a Dutch oven or slow cooker and add about 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Bake or slow cooker.
STEAK ON THE BBQ
1) Choice of meat:
Choose a good cut for the BBQ. Rib, tenderloin, strip loin, rib eye and sirloin are good choices. The bib and side are also excellent. The more marbled pieces are more tender. Take steaks at least 2.5 to 3 cm thick.
Brush your meat with a mixture of olive oil, Worcestershire sauce (a few drops) and Super Rub steak spice blend.
3) Temper the meat:
Take out the meat 30 to 60 minutes before cooking (never more than 2 hours for health reasons).
Preheat the grill to maximum. Place the steaks on clean grills. To obtain a grid, rotate 45 degrees after the first two minutes. Cook the thin steaks over high heat and turn them once. The thicker pieces will be seared 2 to 3 minutes at high heat then, the steak will be moved to a less intense cooking zone to finish. You can check the doneness of the meat by eye by cutting it in the center.
5) Rest time:
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes on a wire rack loosely covered with aluminum foil so that the juices of the meat are reabsorbed. Without rest, the cooking juices will flow onto the plate instead of remaining in the meat.