Flank steak marinated in garlic and maple
This marinade is delicious with flank steak but is also perfect for other cuts of beef, chicken or pork.
- 1/2 bag Maple Garlic Super Dips
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder (or fresh ginger)
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 limes, quartered
- salt and pepper
- 4 flank steaks
- In a Ziploc bag or airtight container, combine all ingredients.
- Marinate for 4 hours or more.
Enjoy your lunch! 🙂
You can use your leftover marinade to make our Pork Memphis recipe. Just replace the ketchup and BBQ sauce from step 2 with the marinade.