Scallops and curry coco form a sublime marriage. We suggest you sprinkle these with our Super Dips curry coco mixture before cooking (ideally a few hours in advance).
But nothing more disappointing than an overcooked scallop. To cook them to perfection, just follow these steps:
- Buy fairly large scallops.
- Remove the muscle that is used to hold the scallop to its shell (not always there).
- Pat the scallops dry.
- Coat the scallops with the Super Dips curry coco mixture and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Heat a pan over high heat and add a little olive oil and butter.
- Place the scallops in the pan without overloading. This way, the juice can evaporate (see photo below).
- Grill on one side for 2-3 minutes without touching or stirring the scallop. Salt and remove from heat.
Enjoy your meal! 🙂