Chicken and broccoli gratin
Here’s a low-carb dish that is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can 10 oz condensed mushroom soup (or condensed chicken soup)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp. SuperDips chive or garlic seasoning
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces in an oiled 8-inch pan. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté onion and broccoli for 5-7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed soup with the milk and cream cheese and incorporate this mixture into the onion and broccoli. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken
- Top with grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve over broccoli rice for a low carb version or over rice if desired.