Butternut Squash and Curry Soup
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 bag Curry Super Dips
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and soften the onion and garlic for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the squash and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add broth and Super Dips mix and bring to a boil. Simmer 20 to 25 minutes until the squash is tender.
- Place in an electric blender and purée until smooth. Salt and pepper.
When serving, garnish with a drizzle of cream and a few pumpkin seeds if desired.
Can be frozen.
Enjoy your lunch! 🙂