When the cold sets in, what could be more comforting than a good Chinese fondue. It is also an ideal dish to serve during the holiday season. It’s easy, it’s traditional, it’s nostalgic … it’s always a winner!
Did you know that you can use Super Dips mixes to make delicious sauces for your fondue?
Here are some ideas but the possibilities are almost endless …
- Garlic and maple: 1/2 cup of sour cream + 1/2 cup of mayonnaise + 1/2 bag of Maple Garlic Super Dips
- Seafood sauce: 1 cup of ketchup + juice of 1/2 lemon + 1 tsp. (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce + 1/2 bag of Horseradish Super Dips
- Oriental: 1 cup of mayonnaise + 1 tsp. (5 ml) sesame oil + 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of soy sauce + 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of honey + 1/2 bag of Asia Super Dips
- Chili: 1/2 cup chili sauce + 1/2 cup sour cream + 1/2 bag of Habanero Super Dips
- Aïoli: 1 cup of mayonnaise + 1 tbsp. (15 ml) yellow mustard + 2 tsp. (10 ml) lemon juice + 1/2 bag of Garlic Super Dips
- Bourguignonne: 1/2 cup of mayonnaise + 1/2 cup of ketchup + 1/2 bag of Chive Super Dips
- Supreme Onions: 1 cup mayonnaise + 1/2 bag of Supreme Onions Super Dips
- Mango Curry: 1 cup mayonnaise + 1/2 mango cut into cubes + 1/2 bag of Curry Super Dips
- Tzatziki: 1/2 cup Greek yogurt + 1/2 cup mayonnaise + 1/2 bag of Tzatziki Super Dips
- Spicy maple sauce: 1/2 cup ketchup + 1/2 cup mayonnaise + a pinch of cayenne pepper + 1/2 bag of Maple Garlic Super Dips