RECIPESCook our essentials with ease ...
SUPER SPAG SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 2 kilos of ground beef
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- ½ bag of vegetables for spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 can salt-free chicken broth or tomato juice
- 1/2 sachet of Super Spag natural or Super Spag spicy
- Brown meat over medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables.
- Drain the tomatoes and add them as well as the tomato paste and the Super Spag sachet.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low (just to simmer) and cook an hour and a half more, stirring occasionally.