Super Dips warm dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated italiano cheese (or other)
- 1/2 packet Maple Garlic Super Dips mix and 1/2 packet Chive Super Dips mix (or mix of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon into a serving platter or divide into small ovenproof ramekins. There is no need for this recipe to wait for the Super Dips mixes to rehydrate.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the dip is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with raw vegetables, rusks, croutons or crisps.
Enjoy your lunch! 🙂