• 1 kg of ground beef
• 2 cans of diced tomatoes
• 1 can of tomato paste
• ½ bag of vegetables for spaghetti sauce
• 1 can of chicken broth without salt or tomato juice
• 1 Super Spag spices bag
• Brown meat over medium-high heat.
• Add the vegetables.
• Drain tomatoes and add tomato paste and Super Spag spices.
• Add the chicken broth.
• Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
• Reduce heat to low (just to simmer) and cook an hour and a half more, stirring occasionally.