Shells stuffed with ground beef
- About 24 giant uncooked shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 pouch (or more, to taste) of Super Dips Fiesta, Salsa or Super Spag
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups of grated cheese (Mexican, mozzarella or cheddar)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta and drain it.
- Brown the beef in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain.
- Add Super Dips or Super Spag mixture, tomatoes, 1 cup of cheese and mix well.
- Fill each shell with this mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Garnish with the diced tomatoes, remaining cheese and basil.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Enjoy your lunch!