Pork marinated in camelina oil (Ricardo recipe)
- 700 g (1.5 lb) pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) camelina oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Coconut Curry Super Dips
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and camelina oil with a whisk.
- Add the Coconut Curry Super Dips seasoning, vinegar, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Reserve a part of the marinade for the accompaniment.
- Pour the rest into a glass dish and add the pork tenderloin. Coat it well with the marinade and keep in the refrigerator for two hours or more.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the dish and remove the excess marinade.
- Cook in a lightly oiled non-stick pan, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, then bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes. Can also be cooked on the barbecue.