Maple & Pepper Roast Potatoes
Whether served for breakfast or as an accompaniment to meat or fish, these oven-roasted potatoes will be a hit with their “sweet and salty” side.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp Maple Pepper Super Rub
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes or peel them, then cut them into cubes or quarters.
- Place in a bowl and add oil, Super Dips mix and onion, if desired. Mix everything well.
- Spread the potato mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally. If desired, you can finish the last minutes of cooking on broil to make them crispier.
Variation: You can also replace the potatoes with carrots.
Enjoy your lunch! 🙂