This ultra-simple and comforting recipe is to try!
- 3 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 leeks (white only)
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of butter
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) flour
- 2 cups of cooked potatoes
- 1/4 t. cream 35%
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) Leek Super Dips
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Cut the leek into slices and rinse well and drain.
- Sauté leek in butter over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil
- Add the potatoes
- Add the Super Dips mixture and the cream. Salt and pepper.
- Reduce to cream using a blender or food processor.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Enjoy your meal! 🙂