Homemade tasty cheddar chips
(air fryer or oven)
- russet or yukon gold potatoes, sliced very thin using a mandoline or food processor (skin may be retained for more flavor).
- Canola oil
- Super Pop tasty cheddar
- Soak the potato slices in ice water for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and pat them dry on a towel.
- Coat them with oil.
- Place in a preheated 360 degrees hot air fryer without overlapping. Or arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and put them in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Bake until crispy, 15-20 minutes (or more in the oven), turning occasionally.
- Season with Super Pop Spices and enjoy!