Reinvent your burgers by giving them a Mexican touch with our Super Dips fiesta mix.
- Combine 1 lb. of ground beef and 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Super Dips Fiesta Mix.
- Gently shape into 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side. The internal temperature should reach 160 ° F (71 ° Celsius).
Tips and tricks!
- Wet your hands a little before handling the meat. It will be easier to shape a smooth patty.
- When making your meatballs, it is best not to overwork the meat because it will hold up better during cooking.
- For best results, avoid crushing the meatballs while cooking as you will lose much of their juices.