Garlic and maple mozzarella bruschetta
- 1/2 baguette or artisanal wheat bread
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup of fresh mozzarella
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Garlic & Maple Super Dips
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the slices of bread with olive oil, place them on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes, until toasted.
- Seed the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes. Put in a bowl. Add the basil leaves, shallot, Garlic & Maple Super Dips, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes, dry it with a paper towel and add to the tomato mixture.
- Arrange the filling on your toasted slices of bread and enjoy!