Braised beef with onion
- 1 boneless chuck roast, about 3 lbs
- Olive oil
- 1 bag Supreme Onion Super Dips
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 carrots cut into pieces
- Potato cut into pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Brown the meat on both sides in a little olive oil.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan and sprinkle with the Onion Super Dips mix.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the beef broth
- Cover and cook in the oven at 350°F for 2h30-3h00. Baste the meat occasionally.
- Then add the carrots and potatoes and add a little water if necessary for the vegetables.
- Cover and return to the oven for 45 minutes, occasionally basting the vegetables that are not soaking in the juice.
Enjoy your lunch! 🙂