This beef goulash is a complete, tasty and easy-to-make dish that is one of the comfort dishes we love.
It is an economical dish that is made in a single pot. Pour in the ingredients and cook, stirring occasionally. You can also do this in the pressure cooker.
Try it with our Super Spag spices. We promise that the whole family will love it!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Super Spag Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of macaroni
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 or 2 cups of grated cheese (optional)
- In a pot, brown the ground beef in the oil. Drain the fat. Add the onion, garlic, celery and bay leaves. Cook until the onion becomes translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add the red pepper flakes, Super Spag seasoning, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and bell pepper. Sauté, stirring for a few minutes.
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Add the paprika and stir.
- Add the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Mix well and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and continue cooking for about 30 minutes, covered. Stir from time to time.
- At the end of cooking, remove the bay leaf and add the corn and parsley. Mix well.
- Add cheese (if desired) just before serving.
This dish freezes very well.